Camel Safari in Jaisalmer
When in Rome, be a Roman. And when in Rajasthan, ride a camel. Taking a camel safari in the Thar Desert in the midst of sand dunes will drive you to feel the fullness of nature. The historic beauty of the city has the potential to transform your safari into a seamless adventure.
Camel safari is an amalgamation of traveling in the camel, spending your night in the middle of the desert, exploring the culture and lifestyle in the vicinity and much more. If you are shying away from spending your night in the desert, then you can also opt for a day travel which offers you the opportunity to explore the arena in a days’ time and you can return safely back by sunset.
There are certain factors that have to be considered before the start of the expenditure.
- There are several dunes available in Jaisalmer, each holding uniqueness to it. According to your personal adventurous taste, you can choose one of the dunes. Khuri sand dunes will mostly possess less number of people will be suitable for the one who loves the beauty of the serene and lonely environment, on the other hand, Sam dunes which will be generally crowded will be satisfactory for individuals who like to meet new people and mingle with people.
- Make sure what is included in the safari package. Is dinner included? How many hours will you walk into the desert? Will you get your own camel? All these points should be cleared before agreeing for a package.
- Be prepared will all your accessories and necessary products and garments. The desert will be ready to surprise you with a magical climate having a soaring hot sun throughout the day and also a frigid winter at night. So pack your clothes according. And most importantly, don’t forget to bring in extra cash for your mid-way beverages.
- Photos!! Who wants to miss out such exciting memories? Take your camera along with you and click all the way. The entire scenario, the camel, the sand and everything you encounter is worth taking a picture.
When it comes to observing and appreciating the rustic Rajasthan countryside, nothing beats trudging on a camel’s back. So hop on to a camel convoy and let us show you the sea of sands in all its glory, viewed from the top of the ship of the desert. The expedition will be one of the unforgettable adventures.
Are you already getting into the groove of being a desert nomad?
Camel Safari in Jaisalmer Overview
- Explore the mesmerising Thar desert of Rajasthan with your companions in Jaisalmer
- Witness a scenic view of the sun rays sprawling across the desert as you enjoy your ride
- Have an experienced instructor handling the camel with utmost care for you
Jeep Safari At Desert In Jaisalmer Overview
Activity location: Sam desert, Jaisalmer, Khuri Desert Jaisalmer
Timings: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Duration: 30 minutes
About Camel Safari in Jaisalmer:
Jaisalmer Camel safaris are the most favored way of exploring Rajasthan as the tour allows you to have a glimpse of life across the desert lands. The clear blue sky, beautiful sand dunes, and the unique flora and fauna of the desert region are the perfect background for the camel safari ride in Jaisalmer. As you experience this unique ride and travel through the sandy region on the mighty back of a camel, also get a chance to befriend the camels. The view of the sun painting the sky in golden is a sight to behold after you have experienced this fun-filled ride.